- Size: 1 cup zoodles, 4 meatballs
- Calories: 325
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbs: 25
- Fiber: 7
- Protein: 25 g
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 715 mg
- Cholesterol: 34 g
- 12 leftover crock pot turkey meatballs and sauce (1/2 – batch)
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 (8 oz each) zucchinis, cut into long julienne strips (with a mandolin or spiralizer)
- salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. When hot add the oil, onions and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add the zucchini, season with salt and pepper to taste and cook about 1 minute. Give it a stir to mix everything around and cook another 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked through yet firm.
- Divide the zucchini between 3 bowls and top with 4 meatballs and sauce, add some Bragg Nutritional Yeast Seasoning to add extra nutrition and enjoy!