acts as a diuretic, helping the body excrete excess fluids to beat water retention.
stimulates the kidneys and helps flush water faster. Drink 15 minutes before eating and about one hour after.
- Papaya and Pineapple
are rich in digestive enzymes that help break down food in your stomach and intestines.
- Natural yogurt and Probiotics Supplement
Sometimes bloating can be caused by an imbalance of the bacteria in your intestines and probiotics can help restore the bacterial balance
- Dandelion Root Tea
Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, dandelion has a natural diuretic effect and it stimulates the liver to quickly remove toxins out of the body. It improves digestion and assets in alleviating bloating and water retention. But at the same time it replaces some of the potassium lost in the process.
- Asparagus, Cucumber and Watercress
These vegetables act as diuretics, which help flush excess fluid out of the body.
Besides adding all of the above, these habits will help you avoid bloating:
- Start each day with a glass of warm lemon water.
- Eat organic foods
- Eliminate dairy, gluten grains and refined sugars.
- Minimize or eliminate processed or fast food
- Avoid carbonated and sugary drinks and alcohol.